Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back from Caswell

So yesterday I got back from a week at Fort Caswell with most of the youth from my church. This was a great experience for many reasons. 1. I got to know the kids a whole lot better. They are crazy. I wouldn't have them any other way. 2. I started looking at my relationship with God in a new light and it's really exciting. Caswell was gorgeous. If you ever get a chance to go- do it!

Also, the day before I left I bought a chair. This is not just any chair. This is a big, comfy arm chair for my room that I can sit in and read or use the computer or watch tv or count the fiber content in a box of cereal. I love this chair.

Church today was exceptionally good. I mean, I love my church but I felt an especially exciting sense of fellowship today and the pastor was really into his sermon. I mean, I'm sure he usually is, but today I especially noticed it.

Just thought I'd update some since it's been a while. I am struggling with some thoughts and issues and stuff, so keep me in your prayers in regards to that. Hope everyone is doing great!

No comments: