Thursday, May 24, 2007

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

So I am going to participate in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I first saw an ad for this while riding the L back in Chicago. I was interested, but figured it was something I wouldn't do. Well, as it turns out, it is something I'm gonna do. This October I will be going to Charlotte to walk either 26 or 39 miles over 2 days.

I would love to do 39 miles, but seeing that I've never walked this much at a time before, I am going to consider just doing the 26 miles. I am going to an informational meeting soon in Raleigh.

I'm very excited about this. It's not that I am trying to brag, I am just trying to share this experience. If you want to walk, or donate, or help in any way, let me know!

Check out the website:
http://walk.avonfoundation.org/site/PageServer?pagename=walk_homepage

No comments: